The ‘about’ page is normally first page I go when I visit a new website. However, I realised it was very difficult to write an engaging page, which covers everything I’ve done in my career… Without it getting very long! I credit this format to Todd Herman and hope it give you a flavour of who I am both personally and professionally!
Personally I Am:
- A son of loving two parents who have supported and encouraged me to push my self and be the best I can be.
- A music enthusiast from aged 6.
- A creative personality… Who can never stand still and is always wishing to learn something new.
- A little bit of geek (at times!).
- A technology lover…
- An avid podcast listener.
- A passionate business enthusiast… and more recently I’ve got the internet marketing bug!
- Constantly curious and interested in physiology, health & nutrition.
- A lover of the slightly quieter life. Hence, why I live about 40 minutes outside London in a small town called Tring.
- A dyslexic (I constantly have to use the spell check…)
Professionally I Am:
- An electric and double bass player, who has performed in some of the most demanding situations.
- Passionate and focused.
- Entrepreneurial (Took me a while realise it… but I’ve had this since I was 16 years old)
- Director of Metropolis Productions Ltd
- A project manager who works in the events industry.
- A teacher, educator and coach who loves imparting information to others.
- Co-host of the Event Planning Podcast www.plannerspod.com
Personally I Have:
- Always pushed boundaries of my comfort zone. A result there have been times I have failed, when not quite everything has gone to plan.
- Formed the show-band Metropolis when I was at Music College over 15 years ago. It’s still with me today.
- Worked on many of the leading West End Shows as a bass player.
- Performed all over the world.
- Taught 100s of students.
- Incorporated Metropolis Productions Ltd.
- Been a Business Partner of Toby Goodman for the past 3 years. He’s is an equally passionate and inspiring entrepreneur.
- Been coached by leading Action Coach John Cottrell and an active participant in James Shramko’s online coaching community, SuperFast Business.
I am currently focused on 3 things:
1 – Setting up a marketing business with podcasting as its central offering. I believe this is an incredible marketing medium which is just emerging into the mainstream.
2 – Setting up my teaching studio in Tring.
3 – Gaining a complete understanding of Facebook marketing.
Get In Touch
Please contact me via my contact page…